Human Growth Hormone (hGH)
Human Growth Hormone (hGH) brings a total sense of well-being to the whole body. Feel the increased energy and stamina of your youth and improve your memory. Your skin will look refreshed, visibly younger with better tone, restored deep sleep will help you function more efficiently and body fat will decrease. Bones will be strengthened and muscle mass increased. Live life to the fullest with a stronger immune system. Discover a renewed interest and enjoyment in life with increased libido.
hGH: The Benefits:
- Loss of body fat (av. 15%) without dieting
- Decrease in waist/hip ratio
- Increase in muscle mass (av. 8%) without exercise
- Higher energy levels and exercise capacity
- Younger, tighter, thicker skin
- Reduced wrinkles
- Improved mood and motivation
- Enhanced sexual performance and libido
- Superior immune function
- Stronger bones
- Improved cholesterol profile (higher HDL, lower LDL)
- Improved sleep quality
- Increased memory retention
- Strengthened nails
Why do we age?
We don’t know for sure but we do know that the aging process starts when the level of certain hormones produced in the brain starts to fall. This happens from about the age of 20 to 25 so that by the age of 40 we are well into the aging process and this correlates with the dramatic decrease in production of these so called antiaging hormones. The amount of hGH produced by the body after age 30 falls about 24% per decade. By age 60, most people have about 80% less hGH than when they were 20.
What are the Anti-Aging Hormones?
We know that the most important antiaging hormones are hGH, dhea, melatonin and to lesser extent testosterone and estrogen. These hormones together and individually give us our normal sense of well being and affect, our sense of pleasure, sexual libido, help our cognitive processes such as concentration, logical thought processes, intelligence and ability to express ourselves, maintain our stamina and exercise tolerance.
So it stands to reason that the aging process is associated with a loss of all these qualities of life: less pleasure, less libido, less concentration and so on.
Then there are the physical attributes associated with aging. We all know these: a loss of muscle mass, increase in fat deposits especially around the abdomen (So called ‘middle age spread’), increase in wrinkles and loss of elasticity in the skin.
Some of the effects of this age related ‘hormone deficiency’, as many antiaging doctors refer to the condition, are invisible but insidious. These include an elevation of blood cholesterol and fat levels, weaker bones, weaker immune system and an increased tendency to develop heart disease and cancer.
What is the answer?
The accepted anti-aging model in west is physiological anti-aging hormone replacement. What does this mean?
We simply start you on a regime that replaces the hormones that you no longer produce in the body. This is perfectly natural. We are only giving you hormones that you normally have but stop making or releasing after a certain age. This is the basis of all hormone replacement programs.
Is it that simple?
No. Hormone replacement therapy is one factor but not the whole story. You need to look at your whole lifestyle: what you eat. How much you exercise, whether you smoke, how healthy is the environment in which you live and work. All of these issues are just as important and must be taken into account as whole.
What exactly is the therapy?
First, a blood test will determine your current levels of cholesterol, blood fat (triglyceride), blood sugar, testosterone, and blood hGH levels. You will then receive two low dosage injections a week for the first month. You will then be re-tested to determine your new blood hGH levels. The program continues with one injection every second day. This has been shown in numerous scientific studies to maximise the benefits of your hGH program.
After one month your treatment is supplemented with a low dose of testosterone which adds to the effects of hGH, especially regarding increased libido and energy and a dramatic elevation of mood. Low dosages ensure no side effects for both men and women.
You can simply come to the clinic for the injection or our nursing can show you how you can do it yourself at home; it’s simple and painless and many of our clients prefer this option.
Our aim at ARC is to restore and maintain your hGH levels to 70% of your youth. It is a continuous therapy, meaning forever. Should you stop the treatment, you return to feeling your age. There are no other side effects if dosages are low and regularly monitored with blood testing.
- Loss of body fat: This is the single most profound effect of hGH replacement therapy resulting in decreased fat tissue, especially abdominal fat.
- Decrease in waist/hip ratio: hGH ‘revs up’ the metabolism to former highs, selectively reducing the abdomen, waist, thighs and hips.
- Increase in muscle mass: Increase is greatest in those younger than 40 years old, less but still significant in those aged 40-60 years. Physical strength is also increased if combined with moderate exercise.
- Higher energy levels: Patients experience increased energy and emotional stability resulting in an increased sense of confidence. No more ‘grumpy old men ‘(or women)! hGH has been found to significantly increase the effects of exercise and muscle building including energy and endurance.
- Younger, tighter, thicker skin: Patients report increased skin elasticity, texture and tightness. Skin regains thickness and youthful contours as it becomes more elastic and hydrated.
- Improved mood and motivation: hGH acts in the brain as an antidepressant, raising B-endorphin levels and lowering dopamine, which causes agitation. Patients report enhanced ability to handle adversity with confidence and optimism.
- Enhanced sexual performance and libido: For men hGH levels correlate more strongly with libido effects than with erections. There is anecdotal evidence i.e. reported by patients, not science, that women experience an increase in libido, heightened pleasure and multiple orgasms. There are also reports that hGH also helps alleviate menstrual and post-menopausal symptoms.
- Superior immune function: Infections decrease, recovery from illnesses is aided, allergies improve and immune-related diseases such as arthritis become less bothersome.
- Stronger bones: There is an increase in total bone mineral content and in lumbar and femur neck bone. Cartilage in joints becomes stronger.
- Improved cholesterol profile: Total cholesterol and low density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL) decrease and high density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL) increase. Greatest improvements have been recorded in patients with the most adverse lipid profiles at the start of the therapy.
- Improved sleep quality: Patients report feeling more rested in the morning, some finding they need less sleep but had more energy.
- Increased memory retention: hGH deficiency has been directly related to the impairment of both long- and short-term memory as well as hand-eye coordination.
How to gain maximum benefits from this therapy
This therapy provides maximum benefits to those with discipline and commitment in the areas of hormone replacement, proper diet, nutrition, exercise and sleep.
Diet : Stick to foods with low glucose and fat ratings. Eat healthy foods. Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day.
Nutrition : Continue with a good nutrition supplement program that includes vitamins A, C and E. Antioxidants are provided by your hGH doctor as an integral part of the therapy.
Exercise : Find a program that fits your life-walking, swimming, sports-anything that provides a reasonable workout several times a week. Studies show that hGH replacement therapy is more effective for people who exercise regularly.
Sleep : As hGH and other hormones are mainly released in pulses between 1am and 4am , regular sleep patterns are important to effectiveness of your therapy.
Who should consider this treatment?
All men and women over 40 years of age will benefit. Those with diabetes or with a family history of diabetes should not take this treatment.
“When you are in your twenties, you don’t get up in the morning and pound your chest and exclaim: I’m twenty and I feel great and I recovered quickly from that basketball game and I’m not gaining fat and sex is great! You just live your life and go with the ups and downs. After being on hGH replacement therapy for a while that is what it is like. You don’t marvel at the effects every day. You just live on a better level.”
An American attorney, age 52.